Artec 3D Scanners are similar to a video camera which captures in 3D. Simply turn the scanner around the object to be recorded. Artec 3D Scanners are used in countless industries for various purposes. Automative, medicine, manufacturing, heritage preservation, computer graphics, design, education, reverse engineering, architecture and quality control are just a few industries where this technology is becoming indispensable.
Artec Eva is the ideal choice for making a quick, textured and accurate 3D model of medium sized objects such as a human bust, an alloy wheel, or a motorcycle exhaust system. It scans quickly, in high resolution and vibrant color, which allows for almost unlimited applications. Light, fast and versatile, it is the most popular Artec scanner and a market leader in handheld 3D scanners.
Artec Spider & Space Spider
A new and enhanced precision instrument for CAD users and engineers, Artec Space Spider is perfect for capturing small objects or intricate details of large objects with steadfast accuracy and brilliant color. Ideal for scanning objects such as molding parts, PCBs, keys, coins or even a human ear and export the final 3D model to CAD software. Space Spider offers almost unlimited possibilities in areas such as reverse engineering, quality control, product design and manufacturing.
Artec Studio 11
Software for professional 3D scanning and data processing. The new release of Artec Studio brings you a whole new level of automated features, designed with speed and usability in mind. Along with the now streamlined advanced features for maintaining total control over your 3D data, you will also have a full set of new tools to make your workflow easier and faster, without ever compromising on accuracy.
- Automatic base removal: the base your object was scanned on will be detected and automatically removed with precision and accuracy;
- Auto-align: it is now even more powerful, taking into account both texture and geometry, which greatly expands the range of objects that can be accurately auto-aligned with this tool;
- Autopilot post-processing mode: using this smart mode, the data will be taken through every necessary post-processing step in the optimal order, with the best possible settings automatically selected and a great result guaranteed;
- Boosted Real-time Fusion: now you can build any model as you scan, with no limit to the size of your object. The scanning process itself is now much smoother, thanks to the increased tracking retention and visualization has been optimized, showing a bigger part of the scene when scanning and featuring new, glossy rendering, which really brings out the detail in your 3D model;
- Texture mapping: now you can apply texture to your model in seconds!
|Feature||EVA||Space Spider & Spider|
|3D resolution||0.5 mm||0.1 mm|
|3D point accuracy||0.1 mm||0.05 mm|
|3D accuracy over distance||0.03% over 100 cm|
|Warm up period for achieving maximum accuracy||Space Spider: 3 min
Spider: 30 min
|Texture resolution||1.3 mp|
|Light source||flash bulb (no laser)||blue LED|
|Working distance||0.4 – 1 m||0.17 – 0.35 m|
|Linear field of view, HxW @ closest range||214 × 148 mm||90 × 70 mm|
|Linear field of view, HxW @ furthest range||536 × 371 mm||180 × 140 mm|
|Angular field of view, H?W||30 × 21°|
|Video frame rate||16 fps||7.5 fps|
|Exposure time||0.0002 sec.||0.0005 sec.|
|Data acquisition speed||2 mln points / sec.||1 mln points / sec.|
|Multi core processing||Yes|
|3D formats||OBJ, PLY, WRL, STL, AOP, ASCII, Disney PTEX, E57, XYZRGB|
|Formats for measurements||CSV, DXF, XML|
|Weight||0.85 kg (1.9 lb)|
|Dimensions, HxDxW||262 × 158 × 63 mm||190 × 140 × 130 mm|
|Power consumption||12V, 48W||12V, 24W|
|Interface||1 × USB 2.0, USB 3.0 compatible|
|Processing capacity||40 mln triangles / 1 GB RAM|
|Processor||Intel I5 or I7|
|Memory||12 GB||18 GB|
|Videocards||NVIDIA or AMD
Recommended: NVIDIA GeForce 400 Series or higher, at least 1 GB of memory
|OS||Windows 7, 8, 10 – x64|
|Free disk space||300 MB for installation|
Not supported: Windows XP, Windows Vista, 32-bit OS, Intel graphics cards, AMD FirePro M6100 Fire GL V?
Not recommended: Xeon or AMD processors, NVIDIA SLI or AMD CrossFire configurations, NVIDIA Quadro series
Available in bundle with
Simple and reliable software for processing 3D scans, mesh editing and reverse engineering. Leios provides an easy, fast, powerful and convenient way to go from 3D scanner to CAD, facilitating the development of 3D scans and editing of triangular meshes.Learn more...