We are looking for a Dev Ops Specialist to be included in the R&D Software area.
The candidate will deal with the systematic and technical work related to the creation and release of software in the various development environments.
In particular, you will deal with:
- implement and contribute to software release architecture choices, helping us with continuous delivery activities
- maintain and develop internal tools: Jenkins, SVN, Jira, Visual Studio, …
- support activities for product development and testing
You will work in direct contact with colleagues who deal with all the activities of R&D SW, from 3D modeling to the development of the mathematical kernel.
The ideal candidate has the following requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of versioning systems (SVN and Git)
- Excellent knowledge of continuous integration systems (Jenkins)
- Good knowledge of C ++
- Knowledge of Jira
- Knowledge of virtualization solutions (e.g. VMware)
- Knowledge of Inno Setup
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of networking protocols
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, GCE)
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering, electronic engineering
Candidates can send their resume with introduction letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org