We are looking for a Network Programmer to be included in the R&D Software area.
The candidate will take care of network programming both in Windows and Unix, working in direct contact with colleagues who deal with all the activities of SW R&D, from 3D modeling to the development of the mathematical kernel.
The ideal candidate has the following requirements:
- Degree in computer science / computer engineering / electronic engineering
- Experience in programming TLS network protocols
- Knowledge of C / C ++ 11/14/17 languages and multithreaded programming
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, GCE)
- Basic knowledge of Visual Studio
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with the GIT server
- Skills related to migration from SVN to GIT
- Knowledge of build systems based on tools such as CMake or Jenkins
- Familiarity with virtualization
- Knowledge of the Boost.Asio network programming library
Candidates can send their resume with an introduction letter to: email@example.com