Software for dental laboratories
Software for dental laboratories dedicated to design and modeling. Based on a customizable and easy to use proprietary technology. It features a series of automatic tools able to suggest to the user an optimized result of operations used in the workflow.
POWERFUL & FLEXIBLE
Complete wax-up management
Customizable anatomic and implant libraries
Preset shapes for connectors generation
Automatic margin line detection
Step by step workflow
Thanks to a dedicated command, it allows direct integration with the CAM SUM3D Dental and, therefore the management of both the CAD and nesting preparation and CAM machining in a single graphic interface. Once the processes through DentalCAD are completed, the user will be able to select the dedicated command managing everything with SUM3D Dental. This will make everything easy and fast, allowing operations through the computing engine and the automatic software of CIMsystem keeping operations in a single environment.
SMILE DESIGN SOFTWARE INTEGRATION
Direct import of Smile Design Software projects (libraries, shapes and full sizes). Guided 3D modeling with lips reference. Workflow for mockup creation.
DENTALCAD JOB LIST
Smile Design / Mock up
Virtual Articulator (coming soon)
Partial Framework (coming soon)
NEW REALEASE 2019
- Partial Frameworks (optional)
- Integration with “Implant 3D” software by MediaLab for implants planning (optional)
- Enhancements of impression scanning in terms of both time and quality
- Enhancements of provisional pontic – implementation with missing teeth case has been added
- Enhancements of management of attachments directions
- Enhancements of Model Maker – addition of support bar in external phase
- Enhancements of Splints – addition of extrusion along the normal to the occlusal plane (“height” parameter in external phase)
- Enhancements of Mockup – possibility to use “waxup reference” and addition of “adjust to reference” in external phase
- Release of stand-alone removable prosthesis modules
- Bug fixing
Watch the following video to get a quick preview of the new features of the software!
From the following link, you can check the libraries supported by DentalCAD.
For more information on the prices of software and the optional modules, write to our sales team at email@example.com immediately request the updated price list: